Established in 2016, Maqta Gateway® LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Ports and is a central pillar of the company’s strategy to be a leader in the development of integrated, digital, global trade.
Digitally transforming trade and logistics solutions
Our story began with the establishment of Maqta Gateway in 2016. Since then, we have taken our vision of digitalising trade and logistics to new heights through our innovative services. We continue to meet goals, overcome obstacles and pave the way for a new era of trade & logistics.
Maqta Gateway is committed to sustainable business practices that help secure a better and more efficient future for all of us. Through digitalisation, we offer sustainable business solutions that help shape a consistent and innovative future for the trade and logistics sectors.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The Company reserves the right to change these terms from time to time at its sole discretion. By using this website, you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all conditions governing the use of this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Arab Emirates and Abu Dhabi Emirate.
Intellectual Property and Copyrights
All contents on this site are protected by copyright. No portion of the information on this website may be reproduced, (coding, graphic designs, published material, images, sound and other files) in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from the Company. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes. Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this website, under these terms, the Company and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any media;
- Selling, sub-licensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- Using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website;
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Certain areas of this platform are restricted from access by you, and the Company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user IDs and passwords you may have for this website are confidential.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company and its affiliates, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to website visitors for anything arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this platform, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise. The Company, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this website.
You hereby indemnify, to the fullest extent, the Company from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of, or in any way related to, your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
The Company shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Last updated on May 18th, 2020